Thursday, March 7, 2013

Too many emoticons today! :)

Well hello again everyone! I told you all I wasn't very good at keeping up with this! haha but I am trying my best :0 

It has been a very very long week.  We have been working hard on so many different things. We are currently working on blends and long a using that tricky silent e, ai, and ay! We will use these vowel digraphs next week in our daily 5 word work center.  


In math we are working on our doubles facts and doubles plus 1.  Doubles we are catching onto fast but adding that plus one has really thrown some of us off! 

Oh and did I mention that I am getting married in 90 days! Yes 90 days!! Our date just happens to be the last day of school...ooops :0 so as the school year is starting to come to a close my wedding is approaching so quickly and I can't wait!! I'll be sure to blog all about especially my dress which I am SUPER excited for but cant post any pictures of that just yet ;) so instead here are my AHmazing (if I do say so myself) wedding shoes :)




So not super educational today but I promise some pictures of our Dr. You Know Who schoolwide door contest that went on last week for Read Across America! Ok I'm off to indulge in some trashy tv (aka teen mom 2) I know its shameful but I just can't help myself;)

No comments:

Post a Comment