Friday, March 29, 2013

Five for Friday! First time :)

Well I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for my very first Linky Party! OK so here goes...
This week has been our spring break. I've been spending time at my parents prepping for my upcoming wedding!!(77 days, but who's counting :) This has been my week long project:


all invites stuffed, stamped, and hand addressed ready to be dropped at the post office tomorrow :)


This game has taken over my life....haha but seriously I have become a bit obsessed with it I'm ashamed to admit

I have been training for my next 5k race to be run Memorial Day my goal is to beat my previous 5k times and with my most recent run I've done it! Give it a few more weeks and I think I'll do even better!

Another thing I am slightly obsessed with is my dog! Champ is about 4/5 years old, we rescued him and he is just the funniest little cocker spaniel ever, but he has a HUGE attitude! He was so tired he was falling asleep with his head up!

And my last random for the night is one of my more recent Pinterest finds that I just can't wait to try out tomorrow! Wish me luck!

Thanks so much for reading! Have a great Easter/rest of Spring Break!! If you want to link up head on over to Doodle Bugs Teaching!http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2013/03/five-for-friday-linky-partymarch-29th.html

10 comments:

  1. I found your blog over at Doodle Bugs Teaching. Welcome to blogging and congrats on your first linky.

    So glad I am your first follower! Here's to many more! I would love you to stop by my blog to check it out!

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for being my first follower! You're blog is super cute!!

      Delete
  2. Welcome! Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Cant wait to see pics. (I love weddings).

    Em
    Curiousfirsties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much for following me! I'm your newest follower too! Dot worry ill post lots of wedding pics :)

      Delete
  3. I'm your newest follower.... Congrats on your wedding! Won't be long!!...I've been trying to run lately too. I have a 5k in two weeks. I can't seem to jog any farther than 2 miles. I guess it's mental. :/ Good luck on your upcoming 5k!
    Christy

    Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me! You'll do great on your 5k the adrenaline at the race makes it so much easier to keep going! Good luck:)

      Delete
  4. I love the picture of your precious fur baby! I am obsessed with my cat and bunny.

    You have a lot of upcoming excitement with your race and your wedding. Wishing you the very best with both.

    I am happy to be your newest follower and a 1st grade teacher too. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks heather! Yes it's a very exciting next few months:) thanks for following me. I've started following you too :)

      Delete
  5. I hope you're enjoying the married life!
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can hop on over to my blog and check it out!
    Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!! Married life is going well so far :)

    ReplyDelete